Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help with carseats. The back row has 3 seats and I believe only lower anchors on the outside seats but none in the middle,I haven't checked.
Anyways,I am trying to figure out if its possible to have the Cosco scenera next or other booster with a back type of carseat behind the drivers seat forward facing and an infant seat rear facing in the middle.
Is that possible? I think it is. The problem is I am due in a few months and my significant other says its not possible because they wont fit when he has the seat back. Hes tall. The cosco seat wont fit when its rear facing behind his seat but I dont see the issue with forward facing child is almost 4. I dont see how its possible to have the toddler behind the drivers seat forward anf then the infant behind the passenger seat rear facing when there is a school age child who has to get out and go to school when they are dropped off.
Can anyone please help and tell me this is possible if any of you have dealt with this kind of thing.

·
Registered
2006 gmc trailblazer_ls
177 Posts
In my envoy denali. When my son was smaller i had rear facing in middle and a forward facing toddler behind me and pass seat. Then now my sons lil older he is forward facing behind my drivers and my other forward facing is behind pass seat and then my 10 yr old sits in the middle. It works out because she can help buckle the lil ones. There are anchors there for any configuration you can think off. At least in mine there is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts