Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive searched forums a couple of times couldnt find any info. i was wondering if like an 08 chevy avalanche rims like the chrome ones would fit on a 04 TB LS?:thx

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
first, my guess is that they are 6x5.5 rather than the 6x127 (6x5) lug pattern that our trucks use. so you would have to remedy that first.

then, im guessing they are 20x8.5? you would have to find the right tire combo that wouldnt leave them too big, and cause rubbing. i only say that because im sure they come with a tire that would be too big to just bolt right up, could be wrong...

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
48 Posts
i have 20x8.5's on my car and 275/45r20's fit no problem and you can probably fit a 275/55r20 if you wanted to

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
i have 20x8.5's on my car and 275/45r20's fit no problem and you can probably fit a 275/55r20 if you wanted to
I agree, I just thought for sure the Avalanche came with tires much larger than that and would make it tough to just bolt up once he got the spacer/adapter to get the 6x5.5 to fit.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
but i i get just the rims will a small width tire fit on the rim and tb. i no you realy gotta break it down for me im sorry

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
u need to find out the backspacing/offset # first of the rims to make sure... cause if they have a 4" back spacing and then u have the 1.5" adapters.. ur tires are gunna stick out massively and have a ton of rubbing..

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
first thing, as stated, is to get the measurements on the wheels... diameter, width, offset... from there, we'll see if spacers will allow the wheels to fit. You may have to get smaller tires than what came with the avalanche, but that is minimal in the overall picture

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just called chevy dealer only info they had was on the 22" 22x9 couldnt find offset

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Stock twenty inch avalanche wheel.

Rim Material: Alloy

Bolt Pattern: 6 LUG 5.5"

Rim Width: 8.5J

Offset: 31

Rim Diameter (inches): 20

Rim Structure: One Piece

1 - 15 of 15 Posts