·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it was a while ago......like my daughter says......."you so silly".........just imagine the thought though........4.2L twin turbo.....400HP.......doesn't that just sound appealing.........I saw a glimpse off light.............it is possible just need to steal the build sheet on this baby.......and we can all have turboed TB's or Envoy's!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
I know it was a while ago......like my daughter says......."you so silly".........just imagine the thought though........4.2L twin turbo.....400HP.......doesn't that just sound appealing.........I saw a glimpse off light.............it is possible just need to steal the build sheet on this baby.......and we can all have turboed TB's or Envoy's!! HAHAHAHAHA!!
An new transmissions:woohoo:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,191 Posts
If you give me the location, i can use my African Ninja Skills and Get the Build Sheets ....!

That would be soooo sweet, but i dont think its going to happen any time soon.
We dont even have headers yet...( hopefully not for to much longer)

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
218 Posts
I seem to remember someone posting that they sold the concept, and that every once and awhile it comes up for sale, so, you could just buy it!

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
I seem to remember someone posting that they sold the concept, and that every once and awhile it comes up for sale, so, you could just buy it!

thats the SS concept truck.. I am sure this twin turbo'd blazer has long since been crushed and is probably coke cans by now

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
118 Posts
Alright ......I'll give it a try

I think I am going to talk with my shop guys and see what it would take to mod my engine for a supercharger....If thats a no go then I am going to see what I can do about getting a turbo put on. The 4.2 I6 is a snapppy engine but needs that little kick in a$$. After looking through the site I really think I might buy an SS....If not I am going to try and corner the mod market for my fellow 4.2 I6 brothers out there..

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
is that so:undecided....guess we can use africandude's ninja skills after all.........

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
I think I am going to talk with my shop guys and see what it would take to mod my engine for a supercharger....If thats a no go then I am going to see what I can do about getting a turbo put on. The 4.2 I6 is a snapppy engine but needs that little kick in a$$. After looking through the site I really think I might buy an SS....If not I am going to try and corner the mod market for my fellow 4.2 I6 brothers out there..
If you can make the 02-05 P10 PCM work with boost you'll have the market for 02-05, 06+ can honestly do it now if someone wants to weld up a turbo and buy EFILive or HPTuners...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts