Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 02 TB no onstar no bose, i plan on replacing the HU but i dont feel like paying $70 dollars. i dont care about the chimes so what do i need or do i have to suck it up and pay the extra $$$

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
328 Posts
Don't worry about it then. I would just install it like you would in any other car. I believe it would work like any other car radio install. Just connect the wire harness, plug in and your good to go.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
107 Posts
When I was at bestbuy the guy said they've had reports of some airbags deploying randomly and stuff like that happening, because of not installing the black box thing. Im not sure if its true or if he just wanted my money. Just thought id let you guys no and see what yall think.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
328 Posts
When I was at bestbuy the guy said they've had reports of some airbags deploying randomly and stuff like that happening, because of not installing the black box thing. Im not sure if its true or if he just wanted my money. Just thought id let you guys no and see what yall think.
Haha sounds like he just wants your money.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,968 Posts
yea i think he did.......

I never had any problem when i didn't use the black box in the 'rado

and i got rid of those chimes.....:D

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
107 Posts
Haha I mean yeah I didnt really believe him. But i didnt buy their adapter, got one off ebay for like 20$ or something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts