found one I liked
save picture as
used picasa 3, cropped what I didn't want and added text

I could do one for you if you like

or pick one and send it to me in a pm

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Looks pretty Damned good.......I'm throwing a few things around...I just might take you up on your offer after I get them onto paper.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys.....:tiphat....if you guys find one you like, just let me know, real easy to do.
someone could have the other 2 if they like, just need to change the text, I just did a few until I found the one I wanted.

·
East Canada Chapter
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
404 Posts
WOW! I been soo outta the loop for the last little while...Good to be back! The crest looks awesome!!

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Hey All fellow Pres's, Mods, Admin, etc.

Seeing that my region is the south, I'm looking for some input here.....I have an idea for a Logo / semi-crst if you would. I would like to either cover a crest type icon with the Rebel Flag, or just use it as part of a Logo for the south chapter. I'm only looking to Identify with the South, there is no hidden meaning bewhind the use of the rebel flag, after all it is a part of this country's history. Any thoughts???

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8,770 Posts
Crests look badass!! How do you make them? I was thinking of making a huge decal for my rear windshield :undecided

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
how do you do it ? :) i have some ideas but i dont know how to make 'em :undecided
Ah that's easy. Just pop over to Ed's place and fix the fan clutch on his wifes' Bravy while he makes you the crest!:D (Or send him a PM and he will get it for ya. Give him some ideas for it :thumbsup:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts