Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2004 trailblazer_lt
5,240 Posts
looks like a rice racer got to it and striped everything outta it
Funny you should say that, I had to go to Tampa last Friday. On the way down on I-75 I saw a State Trooper in the median with a ricer that had been stripped! All four tires and wheels were gone and the hood was up...on I-75! Talk about brash!:weird:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
538 Posts
Funny you should say that, I had to go to Tampa last Friday. On the way down on I-75 I saw a State Trooper in the median with a ricer that had been stripped! All four tires and wheels were gone and the hood was up...on I-75! Talk about brash!:weird:
that sux for the owner of the car but awsome to see. i see that stuff all the time in springfield.

"This vehicle was bought new, one owner, and was set to fire by a rag in the gas tank"

I would have damn-near killed someone if that were my truck.
that sux if it was my car i would be there crying like a baby. front end looks pretty intact

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
"This vehicle was bought new, one owner, and was set to fire by a rag in the gas tank"
Sounds like a divorce gone bad.:eek:

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
Ex-girlfriend gone bad? Dont let them know where you live and pick em up in your buddy's car til you know they are not psycho.:D

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
399 Posts
Ex-girlfriend gone bad? Dont let them know where you live and pick em up in your buddy's car til you know they are not psycho.:D
I've been married 8 yrs and I'm still trying to figure it out!! Maybe its just a women thing.:rotfl::dielaugh: Definitely say ex related.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts