26 Posts
PediDr2, Classic video...my favorite line..."that scared me dad!!!":p

My reply would have been:
"No muffler or resonator would scare alot of people, son"

·
Registered
1 Posts
What to Do

New to the mod scene but definitely need to get a better quality sound out of the exhaust. not Looking to spend much but want something decent and dont really know all about this stuff. Any Suggestions as to just doing a decent muffler. Was going to order a borla but didnt know what size i needed, 2.25", 3", or 4", on an 06 awd trailblazer ss. Anyone have a decent link so i can just order one and have a buddy put it on or a auto shop do it. thanks

·
Registered
2006 chevy
381 Posts
New to the mod scene but definitely need to get a better quality sound out of the exhaust. not Looking to spend much but want something decent and dont really know all about this stuff. Any Suggestions as to just doing a decent muffler. Was going to order a borla but didnt know what size i needed, 2.25", 3", or 4", on an 06 awd trailblazer ss. Anyone have a decent link so i can just order one and have a buddy put it on or a auto shop do it. thanks
Are you local to me?
If you want cheap and nice sound I have my old stock exhaust with !resonator and a Magnaflow muffler swap. The muffler is attached with stainless band clamps and the welding for the resonator swap looks ok for a rookie (me:D).
I loved the sound but stepped up to the 3.5" SW LMF. Now I'm battling a drone :mad:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts