Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we the chapter president's would like to encourage more participation in the chapters. we have allot of states not represented and some VP position's available to those that are interested and qualify.

qualify???

You must own a GMT360 vehicle
1. Profile information must be completed and up to date, including location and vehicle
2. Gallery must contain at least 3 pictures of your vehicle
3. You must have no less then 20 posts to join a Chapter.
4. You must attend at least 1 meet, show, or "get-together" (minimum 3 TrailVoy.com members) a year
4. You must stay active as a member on the site (10 posts a month)
5. If you have not been active for at least 3 months, you can be removed without warning. Military members are exempt from this rule.
If removed from a Chapter due to inactivity, you may rejoin after 1 month of normal activity at the discretion of a Moderator or Chapter President
6. The Moderators and Chapter Presidents reserve the right to make changes as necessary in the best interest of the Chapter.
7. Eligible members should have had no infractions within the past 6 months
Administrators, Super Moderators, and Chapter Presidents reserve the right to deny access to any member for any reason, likewise they can remove a member from a chapter for any reason.

the bottom line is
1. if you have more than 20 post.
2. have 3 or pic's in your gallery.
4. are a active member (here with us allot and posting).
5. have no infractions (active within the past 6 months).
6. and promise to attend at least 1 meet next year or have already attended one.

YOU QUALIFY...:woot:

please contact any chapter president about being a rep for your state and / or being a chapter VP.

to find your state look under forums, then trailvoy chapter's, each state is abbreviated.

we all thank you for being part of the trailvoy.com chapters and supporting the site we all love.....:grouphug:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
hey bid ed

how do we know if there is a VP opening in our state? and what are the qualifications for those? same as the chapter member status?

just wondering sir

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
262 Posts
the bottom line is
1. if you have more than 20 post.
2. have 3 or pic in your gallery.
4. are a active member (here with us allot and posting).
5. have no infractions (active within the past 6 months).
6. and promise to attend at least 1 meet these year or have already attended one.
10-4 boss. hey im cant wait to be done on the 17th!!!! think im bringin another tb with me 2...lol

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Count me in as the CT rep....if needed.....I was @ TECORE, so that counts, right??? lol!! Or maybe, the VP of the NE chapter.....I could be THAY guy!! Yea....

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Count me in as the CT rep....if needed.....I was @ TECORE, so that counts, right??? lol!! Or maybe, the VP of the NE chapter.....I could be THAY guy!! Yea....
(Posted by Envoyguy05
im interested in being a rep)

you are the CT rep already right?

both of you contact vinman about the VP spot and rep...:hail:

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
Well Sam (BO TIE SS) is already the Ohio rep, and im already part of the MW chapter so i guess all is covered for OH :confused: :thumbsup: Glad to be part of something great...

1 - 20 of 110 Posts