Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Long story short, President stepped down.

New Chapter Pres: Dizzlenator

New Chapter VP: Kevinwilesjr

No explanation was given, and if anyone wants to challenge for Pres or VP, please feel free to do so VIA PM to me. Not really anything I want posted in this thread. Really posting for info. Congrats Kevin, and we are looking forward to 2010. Already have some plans for meets and cruises.

Following information has not changed.

Maine Representative: Sincitydoc

Massachusetts Representative: Envoyguy05

Rhode Island Representative: Kickasstahoe

Connecticut Representative: Ultravorx

New Hampshire Representative: Preston

Still looking for a Vermont representative. If you are interested in filling this position, please PM me, or Kevin.

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know Jman....just a thought that nobody really got a "vote" and if they think I am not the right guy for the job, then they can feel free to challenge. We'll compare what they did for the chapter, and what I have done.

And thanks folks!:tiphat

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,105 Posts
Thanks everyone. Dan and myself have definitely been talking about ways to make things better for everyone and have some decent plans shaping up for the upcoming new year and we sure hope to see more involvement in the chapter and more attendance at chapter meets and cruises.

Again, we are very approachable if anyone has any questions/comments/concerns/suggestions, please don't hesitate to PM us and we will make sure that we get back to you asap.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Congrats guys! Hope to make it up to one of your meets in 2010:cool:
We hope so, too!

Congrats! Make your meets closer to Jersey, so I can crash them. BTW, you are stickied:thumbsup:
We have already had a meet in the northern part of the chapter, and currently have another meet in the works for the northern section of the chapter, but now I guess it's time to start planning one for the southern part of the chapter.....so maybe we can work that out.....

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
111 Posts
this is good to hear. Seams only natural since you two are usually the ones taking the reins on all the meets and cruises

·
Registered
2008 chevy
35 Posts
Chapter President/VP

Congratulations! New ideas and enthusiasm are a winning combination for success. I look forward to 2010 for all that you are about to do and thanks for all that you have already done.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Just an idea to the Pres----- maybe we should start a contact list for the chapter?

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes sir, that is already on my agenda....also weening the chapter of the ones that were let in under the radar and hadn't met the requirements to be in the chapter. Just had to deny 2 because they didn't have the posts or pics. Hated doing it, but I told them 2 weeks ago to add a couple of pics and post in a few threads and neither did anything. Got a few inactives in the chapter too. We'll really get the chapter going in the right direction soon...

Thanks for the input....any other input, ideas, comments, etc, please feel free to post them as needed, or PM me or Kevin!!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
The other thing I have noticed is that some members from New York are trying to join the chapter, not realizing that New York is not included in the "Northeast Chapter".

Dan and I are getting together next weekend to discuss some critical issues with the chapter and how to improve some things. Feel free to get your concerns or comments to us before then and we will make sure they are discussed and we will post our findings after the weekend.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts