·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
:iagree: I have a pending newbie also with nothing and little activity

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
No ****, Right!? It's not all that hard to read the requirements is it? or maybe we should post up some pictures so some of them can follow along.

I can give some of them credit.....I've had two noobs who have gotten their posts up and slapped up pics of their rides to meet the requirements.

Its just one of those thing that makes us go HHHHMMMMMMM???

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
what I've done is cut the noobs some slack, after they have got their post up past 20 and posted 3 pic's, I sent them a pm saying they need to try to make it to a meet sometime this year, and let them in. not saying to watch them all year but to give them a chance. if they do, you should see it somewhere on the meet pics sooner or later, if they don't and they in no way contribute to the chapter then one day they will be booted.

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
I do have 1 member i didn't approve, he has the posts (over 500 but been a member since '04), profile filled but no photos. I think this is one of ed's exceptions. Its not a big deal and like ed said..if they're not active once they're a member....then they get the boot.

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I've been out of town on business...

Please try not to start anymore threads about the requirements, when I get back home, I will setup an announcement in all chapter forums and see what I can do about the notice before requesting to join a chapter.

Thanks

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
I've been out of town on business...

Please try not to start anymore threads about the requirements, when I get back home, I will setup an announcement in all chapter forums and see what I can do about the notice before requesting to join a chapter.

Thanks
:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I think something we forgot to add that we meant to have as a rule is avatars. Try to nudge the members of your chapter that don't have avatars uploaded.

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
I think something we forgot to add that we meant to have as a rule is avatars. Try to nudge the members of your chapter that don't have avatars uploaded.
:iagree: I have newbie that wants to join, but has no avatar and is barely active....so lets give them a nudge, a push, maybe even smack them around little :laugh:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts