Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I had this posted this morning in the South Chapter Commitment thread....Does anyone else have a possibility of this happening??? I'm calling out to see if anyone has a problem having a "member" from another chapter attend a meet with a different chapter. This might not be a bad idea, at least as far as getting members to participate.....not necessarily something to make a habit out of, but for participation I like it......I'm throwng this out for all comments. We're working on a large chapter meet, ironing out best place, etc.....but we're probably going to have smaller state meets.....My reps are working on them now, but until we are set up with the big ones......does this sound copecetic??? Post follows:

I saw where the Southeast group is talking about possibly having a meeting in Memphis. Guys, that's one hour and fifteen minutes from me. Meanwhile, my fellow south members are talking about meeting in Dallas, ten hours from me.

Something about that just doesn't add up.

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kevin,
I wasn't worried about members getting stolen.....was just curious about everyones views on crossovers for meets.....I have no problems, but then again I'm not sure if anyone really wants to drive 8 + hrs to come to one of our meets down into the deep south. Come on over if you can....the more the better, I say!!!

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Kevin,
I wasn't worried about members getting stolen.....was just curious about everyones views on crossovers for meets.....I have no problems, but then again I'm not sure if anyone really wants to drive 8 + hrs to come to one of our meets down into the deep south. Come on over if you can....the more the better, I say!!!
yeah it is hard to get people to drive; i don't mind roadtrips myself (11 hours to carlisle; going to be 8 to Fl, 4 to Tn, 6 to Myrtle beach:crazy:) but it is all worht it but yeah it can behard to get people to drive that is why i am trying to have a bunch of smaller meets in most every state so that members in that state only have to drive a couple hours and not have one large meet for everyone (but i would not mind having a huge turnout at my ATL meet:bonk:)

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear you.....at least you can drive across your state in half a day....I have guys who are 8 hrs away from me and in the same state!!!! My VP wants to go to Carlisle....he's looking for someone, or someones to caravan with.....you might want to hit him up and maybe he can cruise with some of y'all......Culzero

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
I don't mind crossover meets, I think it would be a really nice experience to get with other chapter members.....I know for myself, when me and the family plan our trip up to Seattle, we want to go over in to Vancouver, so I would really like to meet up with any Washington and Canada members :)....oh almost forgot, most of my wifes family is in Texarkana, and she wants to go visit them, so I hope I can meet with some members close by ;)

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds good to us down south.....keep us in the loop.....when you head this way we'll see what's goin on

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
I hear you.....at least you can drive across your state in half a day....I have guys who are 8 hrs away from me and in the same state!!!! My VP wants to go to Carlisle....he's looking for someone, or someones to caravan with.....you might want to hit him up and maybe he can cruise with some of y'all......Culzero
sweet; yeah if he wants to role this way first we have a couple people that will be going up; as the time gets closer i will send him a pm

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
We have already done this in the West. We are crossover friendly and we meet with anyone in Washington/Oregon and BC that will drive 4-5 hours to get together :thumbsup: We would even invite California people :ugh: if we thought they would make the trip.:crackup:

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Yes Sir :thumbsup:

Any three Trailvoy members or more, gathered together and talking about DucatiSS, is considered an official Meet! :crackup: (unless one of them owes me money :hissy:)

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
We have already done this in the West. We are crossover friendly and we meet with anyone in Washington/Oregon and BC that will drive 4-5 hours to get together :thumbsup: We would even invite California people :ugh: if we thought they would make the trip.:crackup:
Heck yea! The NW meet is open to ANYONE at all, if you want to make the trek up to Seattle Id like nothing more than to see you! Even show you around town as best I can!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts