Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if you have noticed yet, because I'm not even sure I set them up right yet, but I've added calendars to the chapter pages.

Unfortunately, they are global throughout the chapters because the plugin doesn't support multiple calendars, but this is still very useful to you guys since this calendar won't be clogged up with birthdays and stuff.

The nearest events are displayed above the discussion threads, and the intent is for the reps and presidents to be able to add/edit/delete calendar entries as needed (related to the chapter).

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
thanks Jimmy, this will help quite a bit :thumbsup:

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Pardon my being somewhat distracted for awhile ..... however this looks like a great idea and am looking forward to putting it to use!:thumbsup::thumbsup: (I only have two thumbs but it deserves more!) :crackup:

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
I don't know if you have noticed yet, because I'm not even sure I set them up right yet, but I've added calendars to the chapter pages.

Unfortunately, they are global throughout the chapters because the plugin doesn't support multiple calendars, but this is still very useful to you guys since this calendar won't be clogged up with birthdays and stuff.

The nearest events are displayed above the discussion threads, and the intent is for the reps and presidents to be able to add/edit/delete calendar entries as needed (related to the chapter).

opps,..:duh:... ok jimmy this is my second time reading this, there may be a problem with the calender. I added all our meets and then our members birthdays too because I didn't know the calender was global but I don't see any entries from anyone else at all. even going to the other chapter's I don't see the calender, only on my chapter page. which lead me to believe each chapter had their own calender....:confused:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
I've been using the calendar since I took presidency... Dunno how well it works, but I like how simple it was to set things up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts