Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any members in Orlando or Tampa? If so, holla back. Let's get together and talk cars. :)

·
Banned
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
68 Posts
The most active member in that area is Blkshdw. He doesn't spend much time here though.

If you google "blkshdw pinellas", you probably locate him. He's been known to go to meets here and there.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

The most active member in that area is Blkshdw. He doesn't spend much time here though.

If you google "blkshdw pinellas", you probably locate him. He's been known to go to meets here and there.
Thanks for the info. I'll do that.:thx

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
17 Posts
Wow when I posted the name of another trailblazer website they changed what I posted to this website!!! WTF

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
22 Posts
A bit late...I know, but I'm in Sarasota County.

I visit here every now 'n then. You'll get a better response by emailing me. You can find my email by clicking on my screen name to the left :D

Oops, guess not. Reply here then.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any members in Orlando or Tampa? If so, holla back. Let's get together and talk cars. :)
Hello ! I am a new member from Lakeland, FL. I just acquired a
2004 GMC Envoy XUV SLT with a 5.3L V-8.
Had quite a few "wort" that I am getting fixed now. One big dilemma ---
I have a backup lite with a missing lens! It is integral with the housing, and apparently special only to the XUV models. Ordered one on line, came with the red top, clear bottom and it is TOO BIG to fit opening in bumper!
GM has discontinued this lite and has NOS on it!
Can't find one anywhere --- can anybody help?
cry:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts