Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have always wanted to upgrade the lid of my center console to the leather wraped one that came in the newer Rainier (and other 360's) so i recently bought one on e-bay; (had to get the entier console for just the lid:crazy:) so here are the pics; I think it looks awsome with the new style lid

the 2 lids

before

after
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

and i had a little helper for this mod (if you look closely you will see him in the second pic of the 2 lids together:D)

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
(official radio announcer's voice)
And the Mod's just keep on coming.

Looking good Kevin. :thumbsup:

Your little helper looks just like the one on my front porch every day. My wife claims that he is staring at her and will come and get her...
I told her not to worry, she probably isnt his type.... :crackup:

·
Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
522 Posts
I cant remember where...I think in one of the ebay or amazon shops. There was a leather outfiting company that advertized leather covers for the TB, that looked like that inf not very close, I think cost was like 15 to 25 clams. I thought about it. It does look great!! Nice mod my man!:thumbsup:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Nice man! I had forgotten there were 2 styles until I got into my SS and the center console was much softer than my 02. Definitely a sweet mod! :yes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts