Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all my center console is cracked and falling to pieces,
before I get a replacement I was wondering if I can swap in a trailblazer center console/cup holder assembly?
the extra cup holder would be lovely of course and there’s plenty of trailblazers at the local parts yard

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey all, wondering the same for myself! My armrest/center console is completely trashed. I bought the vehicle with 170k on the clock (i know high mileage) but for the most part the only thing wrong with it is the damn armrest, its all wobbly and the top is completely broken. Would LOVE a trailblazer armrest/center console in my envoy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello, I too have this same issue to the point that as a GM parts guy I have decided to side by side some drawling for you . Here we have envoy, vs Cadillac srx vs hummer h3 caddy I think size wise was too big. but just to give some ideas. Its sad that back in 2006 or whatever year these things were $30-40k and engineers couldn't added some user friendly items inside..they forgot. That being said if you look to the full size suv..the shifter is on the column then they would of had plenty of room for a updated console then.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts