Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I want to say this is an amazing forum. I have learned a lot about my Trailblazer from reading here. I do apologize if I have posted this in the wrong place. I did a search and could not find an actual topic concerning my question. I have a 2002 Trailblazer LT EXT 4x4. I need to replace the actuator located in the center console. I was wondering if someone could verify that the part number from the exploded view in this post, http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?p=1065771#post1065771 , does actually come with the actuator attached to it. Also, I read somewhere else that if that actuator is damaged or fails it will cause the other (I am assuming rear) actuators to reset to default and stay there. Is this true? Once I switch the heat/ac controls to the rear panel nothing works for the rear. No roof to floor control, no heat/ac control, and no fan speed control. While in front control mode, I can only control the fan speed from the front switch but nothing else. So far I have had to manually remove the rear panel and "lock" the actuator doors in place to switch between heat and/or ac and for roof to floor. The actuators look to be in perfect condition as well. Could the center console actuator be causing this problem alone or should I go ahead and plan for new rear control unit (manual controls) as well?

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@ Troubleshooter

Thank you very much! That does answer my question about the actuator being included with the duct purchase. Would you happen to have any idea about my other questions? I greatly appreciate any info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.