Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt_xl
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Bose stereo with the 6 cd changer in my 2002 Envoy..... I was playing a cd and it started cutting out then quit playing. When I try to eject the cd, it makes the normal noises, says remove cd, then says there is an error, and the cd never comes out. Anyone had this problem before?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
3,219 Posts
I had this problem before with my cd player. Had it replaced under warranty though. Before I took it in though...If you look into the cd player slot there is a little piece of plastic that is preventing the cd from coming out. You can push that up with a paper clip, and the cd should eject the rest of the way.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt_xl
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't see anything hanging down.... I'm gonna pull the entire unit out of the dash and try to take it apart.....

·
Registered
40 Posts
My cd player was doing this too! I would hit eject and the player would go "click click click click click" for about 20 seconds then stop. It would still play the cd but after a month of listening to the same one i got frustrated with it so while in a wal-mart parking lot with no tools on me except for this ice pick which i have no idea where it came from. I stuck it in there jiggled it around and scratched the hell out of my cd but still couldnt get it out! I was gonna replace it soon anyways so im not really that upset about it.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt_xl
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I took mine apart, got the cd's out but it still says there is two cds in it and won't work....... its radio only for me until I replace the whole thing.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts