Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to install a CB radio on my trailblazer. I was looking for suggestions on where to mount the antenna. I'm looking to use an antenna that is semi-permanent and does not require any drilling into the body or roof to mount it. In addition, where are possible locations to mount the actual radio itself? Ontop of the dash? On the passanger side of the center console? Under neath the steering wheel area? I'm open to any suggestions. Pictures of your installs would also be appreciated. Also any antenna suggestions? I'm pretty sure i'm going to use a cobra radio

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
15 Posts
I'm looking to install a CB radio on my trailblazer. I was looking for suggestions on where to mount the antenna. I'm looking to use an antenna that is semi-permanent and does not require any drilling into the body or roof to mount it. In addition, where are possible locations to mount the actual radio itself? Ontop of the dash? On the passanger side of the center console? Under neath the steering wheel area? I'm open to any suggestions. Pictures of your installs would also be appreciated. Also any antenna suggestions? I'm pretty sure i'm going to use a cobra radio

i use a cobra with the weather channel nice radio and i use a cobra 2 to 2 1/2 ft ant mag mount the antena is able to be tuned. the mag mount is about all you cn do i also have a 2003 tb ltz i have a great nice filter if you need one i will send you the name and were i bought it .

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
454 Posts
i have my Cobra 29LTD classic mounted on the top of my dash and my antenna on my roof. its a magnetic one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts