Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows what a person would have to do to modify a catback for a regualar TB to fit a EXT because the only kit I can find for my EXT is the magnaflow and it is $600+ but I can find the gibson and a few others for a regular TB for around $300 so I was wondering how close some of the hangers would be and if I could just add in a couple feet of pipe to makeit work.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Im pretty sure you can buy one for a SWB model and have an exhaust shop weld up an extra foot or so of pipe to connect it.

And welcome to the site, glad to have another WA member! More info about the big meet this summer will be coming here soon, stay tuned.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope so I was hoping I would be able to just ad a couple feet of pipe in front of the muffler, I was basically wondering if I were to do that would all the hangars match up or would I have to go buy some and weld them on myselft cuz I am not going to pay anyone to intall it I will do all the work myself, I am military so I have acess to an auto shop on base where they have everything I need to do all the work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts