Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace my cat. Can anyone suggest some good ones and possible links to them.

Thanks in advance
Mark

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
Rock Auto has Eastern Catalytic converts (direct fit for your vehicle, not "universal") for $173 + shipping.

Listed under "exhaust".

www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php

There is a discount code you can use too:

37140733057013 (expires October 3, 2010)

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rock Auto has Eastern Catalytic converts (direct fit for your vehicle, not "universal") for $173 + shipping.

Listed under "exhaust".

www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php

There is a discount code you can use too:

37140733057013 (expires October 3, 2010)
Thank you sir but the discount code says it has expired, but still a good price

Anyone know of anything cheaper

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
Thank you sir but the discount code says it has expired, but still a good price

Anyone know of anything cheaper
Call them on the phone tomorrow (1-866-ROCKAUTO (762-5288 ), and tell them the discount code didn't work. They send it to me periodically and they state that it can be used by anyone.

Tell them that it must be the wrong number....I'm sure they'll give you the correct one, or give you the discount if you order by phone. Good people to deal with, fast shipping.:yes:

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
193 Posts
Magnaflow

:)Check em out at Performance Peddler. Not a rep...I am a customer...treated me right....made in the USA. You'll like it!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
142 Posts
After much research, and after ordering the wrong part (http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=74928), I bought a used one from a junk yard. It was cut near the body, so I could look at the honeycomb and tell it was not plugged. I had it welded on, but the guy welding it still had to take the front portion off the manifold because he couldnt get enough room for a full, all-the-way-around weld.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1 Posts
Need help with picking an exhaust - 2006 TBSS 6.0 AWD

I recently bought a 2006 TBSS 6.0 AWD White with black 22" rims.
2 months before I purchased the truck, the person before me cut the cats, welded in straight pipes, added a flow master exhaust, left the resonator and stock exhaust tip install. The truck has a nice rumble to it but it is too loud. I want my TBSS to sound like a fine tuned machine, not an off road truck to go mudding!! Also, the check engine light is on for the cats... Can anyone suggest what I should do for under $1000 to remove the check engine and make this truck sound amazing??!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts