1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Castle Island Cruise/Meet

This is for anyone interested....

Castle Island in South Boston is a great place to have a "Show-and-Shine" meet and a cruise from there. It's a great location, Sully's has great food. If anyone from the Boston area or anywhere Northeast for that matter would be interested in meeting up on a weekend down there during the nice weather, let me know.

Castle Island is locaed at the end of William J. Day Blvd. in South Boston. It's a great spot to grab a bite to eat and meet fellow TrailVoy owners. Also a great location for some photos, with the planes coming in for a landing not too far overhead(see picture). So if anyone is interested, let's get this going!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
let's start off with an idea of how many guys are interested in heading out there. Sometimes the weekends get busy so if anybody is interested in a weekday thing, let me know. Let's toss some ideas around. I know we'll probably get more people together if it's on a saturday or a sunday. I working the night shift so any day is good for me.

So let's just see who would be interested first and then we can work out all the details so that we can get the max amount of participation!! The heat and nice weather is finally here!!!

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Could it be a sunday or saturday afternoon thing ? Unlike you guys most of us have 9 to 5 jobs and the weekends off

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was thinking August 22/23, or the 29/30. That gives everyone a month to figure out their plans, work schedules, etc. Let me know

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Judging by the responses, I'm going to make a date and time.

Sunday August 30th at 12:00pm.

As far as food, Sullivan's(Sully's to the locals) is located at Castle Island with great food at great prices. 2 cheeseburgers, large fry, and a large drink is around $7.00 or something like that.

Let's start the list of who is attending. just add your name to the list if you are going to go. I figured a month would be plenty of time

Kevinwilesjr

·
Registered
143 Posts
I might be able to make it down to Mass... but I am not familiar with Boston at all. If someone is close the the NH border maybe we could hook up and follow ya. I missed a meet up here last time so it would be nice to get out....Vinny you going to try and make this. :)

1 - 20 of 227 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.