Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Carlisle Truck Nationals
Aug 5 - Aug 7, 2011
http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/truck-nationals/

Anyone registering for the event online:

Under "Truck club", use the drop-down menu and select "TRAILVOY.COM". You do not have to belong to a chapter to register as a club member. The more people who register under our club, the better! (bigger tent, more space, etc.). As a bonus, we have joined up with 355nation.net for this years show. Their members will be registering under Trailvoy to help get the numbers up. We will have more space, a bigger tent, and most importantly more people to share the fun with! Remember to register early for the discount rate!

Hotel accommodations will be provided by Hotel Carlisle, just as in years past. We have been given a group rate of $83.96 for Thursday and $111.96 per night for Friday and Saturday. I know it is more expensive than some other choices, but it is a way for us all to stay together. We all know the most fun happens in the parking lot anyway. We get a choice of 1 king or 2 queen beds, so we can always double up and split costs. To get these rates, you must call the hotel directly @ 717-243-1717 and register under "Trailvoy.com block".

This post will act as the record for all registered members, both show and hotel. Once you have registered for one or both, please PM MrSmithsTB so he can add your name to the list.

Show:
1. bigezzyk
2. BO TIE SS
3. jimmyjam
4. MrSmithsTB
5. 2004Chevy
6. GunnerNY
7. SewSents
8. KJov22 - Kris
9. chevtrlblzr - Nelson
10. Ghoster
11. MAY03LT
12. regularjoe
13. KCK831 - Casey

Hotel:
1. 2004Chevy
2. jimmyjam
3. BO TIE SS

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
75 Posts
i dont know about you guys...but i'm looking foward to attending my first truck nationals at carlisle...

i've gone in years past, but with a monte carlo...

it'll be great to get together with some of the TV's and share ideas.....

Looking foward to August..

Pre-register by July 5th and recieve $10off and drive in...

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
152 Posts
so far it looks like its going to be :woohoo:
1. bigezzyk
2. BO TIE SS
3. jimmyjam
4. MrSmithsTB
5. GunnerNY

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
Do it!
It's 15+ for me and I went last year.
I'll be going this year unless gas prices go nuts.
Hmm, I think I really want to. If I do, I'll see if I can convoy with other members heading in that direction, might me more fun and make the long haul more enjoyable. :cool:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
152 Posts
there is a pulldown menu that trailvoy is already in
2011 Carlisle Truck Nationals NON-COMPETITION Showfield

Truck Nationals Trailer Parking:
Vehicle Info

Year*:

Make*:

Model*:

Trim Lvl: (i.e. GT, GTA, XR-t etc.)
Club

Truck Club: TRAILVOY.COM

Club Other:

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
definitely make sure you put Trailvoy.com as your club name. That is the only way it counts for club participation. More registered trucks by the deadline means a larger tent, and we need a certain amount of vehicles in order to get out space for free.

1 - 20 of 438 Posts