Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2007 gmc
11,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like the years past, basic food will be covered by Trailvoy.com. This includes, burgers, hot dogs, associated rolls and fixings. We will also supply some non-alcoholic drinks, paper plates and napkins. We have a grill as well.

If you would like to bring something please post in here, so we do not end up with a ton of one thing and very little of another.

Please only post in here IF you are bringing or offering to bring something.

List:

Traillvoy.com - Burgers, Hot Dogs, Rolls, Grill, basic condiments, some paper plates, napkins and non-alcoholic drinks.
justblazin - Water and Soda, Table Cloths
ssmedt - couple cases of bottled water with me/ hotdog and hambergur rolls
liquidtherapy - water and chips
Aukland - Pepsi, dewski, the dr., and we can never have enough water
06TrailSkillz-plates solo cups, napkins, utensils
Bobbyblaze- Doritos and chips
hardtrailz400-random beverages and some snack stuff
ghoster- tables
Dizzlenator- water and Amp energy drinks
regularjoe - Potato Salad.
chevtrlblzr 'amish made' baked goods

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,019 Posts
Like the years past, basic food will be covered by Trailvoy.com. This includes, burgers, hot dogs, associated rolls and fixings. We will also supply some non-alcoholic drinks, paper plates and napkins. We have a grill as well.

If you would like to bring something please post in here, so we do not end up with a ton of one thing and very little of another.

Please only post in here IF you are bringing or offering to bring something.

List:

Traillvoy.com - Burgers, Hot Dogs, Rolls, Grill, basic condiments, some paper plates, napkins and non-alcoholic drinks.
I'll Bring the Table Cloths from last year..:bonk::bonk:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,019 Posts
well if all you guys have water; i can pick up a bunch of hotdog and hambergur rolls at sam's club before I leave; nothing should happen to rolls on the trip up:bonk:
Kevin,

If it gets as hot as it was in 2007 we will need all the water we can get.. I bought 2 cases each day.. We where going through it.. Also. If you guys get their early LIKE I DO, We can make a Run to the Supermarket.. That way it saves you the space of lugging all the stuff...

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,831 Posts
Kevin,

If it gets as hot as it was in 2007 we will need all the water we can get.. I bought 2 cases each day.. We where going through it.. Also. If you guys get their early LIKE I DO, We can make a Run to the Supermarket.. That way it saves you the space of lugging all the stuff...
haha yeah last year the heat was not bad at all; at least not for me comming up from Hotlanta:D but yeah you can never have too much water; When i was look at food prices for my ATL meet i noticed that rolls were like half the price at sams club; that is why i thought i would get some there; but don't worry i am going to try and beat you there again this year:raspberry I would like to be up there by at least 4 to get registered on Thursday

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,019 Posts
haha yeah last year the heat was not bad at all; at least not for me comming up from Hotlanta:D but yeah you can never have too much water; When i was look at food prices for my ATL meet i noticed that rolls were like half the price at sams club; that is why i thought i would get some there; but don't worry i am going to try and beat you there again this year:raspberry I would like to be up there by at least 4 to get registered on Thursday
Since I maybe Solo this year, I may leave a bit earlier than I did last year.. Tom wanted to work on Thursday and I had to meet him and then Leave.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,638 Posts
i got some more plates solo cups, naplkins, utensils, and i'll make a run on wed before i leave to costco and ick up some other goodies..... anything specific any one would like?

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,536 Posts
Well guys, I'm coming from Houston, TX so I won't be bringing anything with me. Once I get there I don't mind running to the store for things or even just chipping in to help pay. I'll keep checking back to see what is being brought and help out with what I can once I get there. See y'all in a month.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.