Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

· Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for anyone who is planning on bringing mods to Cralisle and need some help with the install feel free to post them up in this thread

I will start.

I just won an Infinity Basslink from e-bay (I know pretty small and not much power but that is what i wanted) and I have no idea how to hook this thing up so i figured I will bring it with me and get some help from all the audio God's here on trialvoy and then maybe even get it meetered after the install:thumbsup:

this is the one i won; if someone could please let me know what cables i need to buy and bring with because i am completely in the dark when it comes to car audio (oh and i have bose and the factory non-touch screen nav

· Registered
2006 chevy
2,019 Posts
Well for anyone who is planning on bringing mods to Cralisle and need some help with the install feel free to post them up in this thread

I will start.

I just won an Infinity Basslink from e-bay (I know pretty small and not much power but that is what i wanted) and I have no idea how to hook this thing up so i figured I will bring it with me and get some help from all the audio God's here on trialvoy and then maybe even get it meetered after the install:thumbsup:

this is the one i won; if someone could please let me know what cables i need to buy and bring with because i am completely in the dark when it comes to car audio (oh and i have bose and the factory non-touch screen nav

Kevin I PM'ed you with what you need...I forgot to add you need and add a circirt fuse tap for the Turn on lead for the AMP..

· Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kevin I PM'ed you with what you need...I forgot to add you need and add a circirt fuse tap for the Turn on lead for the AMP..
thanks George; and where might i get a circuit fuse tap? sorry still very new to the car audio stuff:bonk:

· Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
system install and tuning? :undecided
warren; you going to have your new system in by Carlisle; or are you saying that we might be working on 2 systems:D not sure how much these basslinks can be tuned but i guess i will just let everyone have at it at carlilse:bonk:

· Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,821 Posts
warren; you going to have your new system in by Carlisle; or are you saying that we might be working on 2 systems:D not sure how much these basslinks can be tuned but i guess i will just let everyone have at it at carlilse:bonk:
you sir got pm:tiphat

hey kev, not sure if ill have everything in by carlisle, im hopping i do but at this rate might be doing some there
yay

· Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you sir got pm:tiphat
thanks buddy:thumbsup:

Hey Kevin,

Since are both going to be there early Thursday.. We can start on your truck that Day.. We will have pretty much all day..
sounds good geroge; i am really hopeing to be up there by 4 to get registered at the showfield on thrusday:bonk:

ssmedt - audio install
may03LT - i want mah fog lights to stay on when the highbeams are on
wmolzon - audio install (maybe)

· Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well the e-bay seller of my basslink just said that it was damaged in my garage and he refunded me the money:hissy: I read in his feedback that he did this once before when an item sold very cheap. I won the basslink for like 100 less then any other e-bay auction at the time. oh well guess my search continues for something small to fit in the cargo area. :( hopefully i will find something before carlisle

I am thinking about leaving negative feedback for the seller; but i don't know if he is telling the trouth or not but i probably won't i was just excited

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.