Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am looking for a cargo shelf for my 2006 Trailblazer EXT. Anyone know where I can get one other than the dealer? I found a couple on ebay but they are for the wrong year, the guy said they wont fit mine. I am not looking for the roll up shade, I am looking for the hard plastis shelf unit. Thanx for any help.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,483 Posts
Somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but the cargo shelf for the EXT TB or the Voy XL are the same for all model years...

Edit: Comparing all of the cargo area panels on all years, it looks like they are all identical. The shelf will fit.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
694 Posts
Don't know about the plastic shelf, but I made mine out of 2x6 and 3/8 OSB. I use 40 quart plastic tubs for the drawers. All together it cost me 32 dollars I think. This reminds me, I have to do my build thread for this mod.:yes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have one!

I have the shelf you are looking for. The color is dark grey and it is in great shape. I recently sold my TB, and forgot to put the shelf in. Let me know if you are interested and how i can contact you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shelf

I already found one. I apologize for not posting that on the site. But I appreciate your help. Have a good one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
parcel shelf 2006 trailblazer ext

I am looking fir the parcel shelf for my cargo area dies Any one know where I could find one?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts