Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

2003 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to work at a bodyshop and this new VW caught my eye (when I first started, so I can't remember the model). I'm sure there are a lot of cars that do this, but I can't figure out what's it's called (maybe a custom project for my ride?)

Pretty much the whole door doesn't have the metal window pane at the top. Since it doesn't have the very top to seal to, the plastic is attached to the top of where the door closes. When you open the door, the window comes down a little bit very quickly or else it would break. When the door is fully closed, the window goes up very quickly at the end (assuming it was all the way up before).

Anyone know the name of this mod? Or else just what it's called?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts