Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 trailblazer_lt
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I visit the gallerry to view other member rides - the pages shows that I'm not logged in. I attempt to log in then get a 'redirect' error. Try to cut/paste the redirect address and return to the same page that shows me as not logged in. when IA try to click a pic I get "You must be a registered user to view images.",... but when I click "please click here to register" the system tells me I'm already registered.

What's up with that ??

:cool:

·
Registered
2005 trailblazer_lt
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx for checking this out for me, I'd like to get a better look at the members rides !

When I click "Gallery" (02-08) at the top menu bar I'm brought to the proper webpage, but I am not shown as logged in. I then click on any members ride and am brought to that members gallery ( still shown as not logged in). When I click on any of the small images to view full sized I am brought to a page that says:

"You must be a registered user to view images.

Registration is fast and free. Please use a valid email so you can receive the confirmation email to activate your account.

Please Click Here to Register. "

If I click there I get:

"Our records show that you have already registered under the name of John in RI. If you have lost your password, click here. If you would like to modify your profile, click here."

:confused:

I can see the thumbnails ( don't need to be registered for that - right ?? ) but I can't see the actual images.

:cool:

·
Administrator
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
373 Posts
the trailvoy gallery keeps on directing to the old non-SSL page. That's still being fixed so for now I don't think anyone can log in there.

Lee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts