Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that everyone on the internet is out of these replacement sway bar links. I can see why - mine were replaced under warranty at 25000 miles, and now at 70000 miles they're clunking, banging and popping again. I can't believe that GM doesn't realize what a horrendous problem thins is. Anyway, all I want are decent quality greasable sway bar links for the front of my 2005 4WD Trailblazer LS. RockAuto is out of stock for one side of the vehicle for months now. Can anyone direct me to an on line site where I can order Moog or similar quality greasable sway bar links at a decent price? My local NAPA store can get them in 3 days, but they want $61 each, and that seems much higher than what guys are saying on here. Any help with what brand to buy and where to get them is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Doug

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which brand was RockAuto sold out of? I saw a whole bunch there, from $16 each, up to $53 ACDelco's...
I was looking for the Moog units - it seems from reading through this forum that most seem to feel that the Moog's are the way to go. Am I correct in that assumption? I'm relying on those here who are much more knowledgeable than I am!:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.