Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had a part number for the glass mounted Onstar antenna in my 02 Envoy. I cannot seem to find one anywhere.

Mine broke off in a car wash and even though we do not use it, my wife like it there. Maybe someone out there has one that they would ship? The part that is stuck to the glass is fine but I need a mast and the little part that the mast screws into.

Thanks!!

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
... even though we do not use it, my wife like it there. ...
Shirley, you're joking. Right?

For $3 in any flea market or dying cell phone store, you can snag a glass-mount mast.

If you insist on buying an obsolete GM unit, it's part number GM or ACDelco #89047025, list $77. But the higher price you'll have to pay is my mocking you if you actually buy one and put it on. :rolleyes: :weird: :no: :hopeless

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love it...I fully expected that reply!

I will definetly show my wife what kind of ass she has made out of me!:bonk:

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
You lob me such a fat pitch, how can I refuse to knock it out of the park? Happy to not disappoint. (I'm so bloody predictable...)

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am still hoping someone out there will ship me one!! My dealer said his cost (Canada) was $200!!!

I said I would pay $5 max!

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
If you angle it toward the back it looks like your going faster.:D

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
If you angle it toward the back it looks like your going faster.:D
:dielaugh:

guess it gives the same affect as adding a Type-R or NOS sticker:dielaugh: sorry to be :eek:fftopic: but yeah that antenna is for the analog onstar and not used for anything because onstar has been upgraded to digital only

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
... that antenna is for the analog onstar and not used for anything because onstar has been upgraded to digital only
So if GM had some smart parts logistics people they would remainder all that inventory on Ebay for "best offer" since nobody except Mrs. Poopie seems to want one. Charging EXTRA because it's now obsolete is no way to maximize revenue.

Now you can tell her she's named Mrs. Poopie. Should endear us to her for all time.

Are you SURE you're not trolling us?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts