Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone hows it going. just graduated high school this year and finally blew the bank and bought my first car. 2002 TB I-6. bone stock. just looking for a few tips and suggestions on mods that wont break the bank.

thanks alot. its a high miler but hey it beats the hell outta my friends civics and sunfires.

thanks again.

bigred

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts
welcome to the site :tiphat

·
Registered
2009 chevy
6,431 Posts
Hey, hello from New Brunswick

I know an other guy in Ontario with the same nick name :undecided

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You'll find many great ideas here. "search" will be your best friend!

Hope to see you at some meets! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome!

One good mod that's fairly inexpensive is a resonator delete, to add some sound to the exhaust note and clean-up the look of the back end.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Welcome! :tiphat

There are a lot of great folks here with a wealth of knowledge and experience just waiting to share it. :grouphug: We all look forward to your contributions as well.

It’s easy to find answers to your questions. The Search Engine is accessible from several locations. Just look for the word “Search” and click on it. A box will open where you will enter your search criteria. “Search” is you friend. Know it. Use it. Love it! :thumbsup:

Have you checked out the Site Rules yet? The site rules can be found under the Resources drop-down menu at the top of any TrailVoy page. A link follows this paragraph. Site Rules provide guidelines for being a responsible participant in the TrailVoy community. :yes: I'm sure you will enjoy this site and it will serve you and your TV for a long time to come. :)
http://forums.trailvoy.com/view.php?pg=rules

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,353 Posts
Welcome aboard! We're glad you made it! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts