Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,077 Posts
does your cd player have a band button on it? If so, you need an adapter...this is what I used to use. Worked great, and very easy to install. http://www.discountcarstereo.com/detail.aspx?ID=446
:iagree: I have installed this in my truck and it works great. Probably the hardest part of the installation is taking the dash mask off (which this site has and excellent diagram) and finding the hot wire. I am only a little mechanically inclined and was able to add it to my truck. They also sell this adapter at crutchfields. Their techinical support was excellent and were available on the weekend when I installed it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:iagree: I have installed this in my truck and it works great. Probably the hardest part of the installation is taking the dash mask off (which this site has and excellent diagram) and finding the hot wire. I am only a little mechanically inclined and was able to add it to my truck. They also sell this adapter at crutchfields. Their techinical support was excellent and were available on the weekend when I installed it.
Thanks for the Cruchfield info. THe item is out of stock at Discount Car Stereo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.