Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that p10 can be tuned for boost I was wondering if anyone that is a decent tuner can now do this or if it is a special thing that one person 2,000 miles away can only do? :thx

·
Registered
non_gmt360 other
821 Posts
Now that p10 can be tuned for boost I was wondering if anyone that is a decent tuner can now do this or if it is a special thing that one person 2,000 miles away can only do? :thx
I assume you're referring to the download on lime-swap? HPT has a demo mode. Anyone could look at the changes made and emulate them in EFILive.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you!
@limequat. Am i in the right direction of adding turbo charger with a internal wastegate and a manuel boost controller i am under the impression that the pcm wont b able to since the boost i habe hp tuners mpvi2 pro set with the pro link amd aem 34 4110 wideband im going to avoid using anything electronic that is involved with going turbo i should n able to up my ve offset tables to accomadate for the extra volume of air being forced into the engine what size map should i use if not keeping the stock in use

1 - 4 of 4 Posts