Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to locate the maker of the TECORE '09 Trailvoy East Coast Event video on Youtube. Where ya at?

2 questions.
What is the music you used in the video? I love it!
Do any stock trailvoys participate in events like these?
Are there any events like this in Arizona?
:)

Hope you see this!
thanks
-CUBE-

·
Basic Vendor- Skid Plates
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,700 Posts
That's JamesDowning, on this forum... He's all over the "off-road" section.

No events like this in AZ, yet... Though, Bill (The Roadie) and Teebes are out in the desert a lot in their lifted/tired/steel bumpered Trailvoys...

Mike

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,636 Posts
Hey, thats me!

So far we've only had one TECORE, but looking to hold another one sometime this fall, and certainly another one next spring. However, nothing in AZ... its the Trailvoy East Coast Offroad Event. We didn't have any stock vehicles attend. Everyone at least had a lift. You wouldn't have made it through some of the trails at stock height.

As for music... I used some of the music I found on Newgrounds.com. I beleive the username was "warspawn." :tiphat

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
I haven't visited southern AZ yet, but would definitely be up for an event. I have friends and relatives in Prescott, so I've wheeled there a few times, and in Sedona. What are your build-up plans?

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, thats me!

So far we've only had one TECORE, but looking to hold another one sometime this fall, and certainly another one next spring. However, nothing in AZ... its the Trailvoy East Coast Offroad Event. We didn't have any stock vehicles attend. Everyone at least had a lift. You wouldn't have made it through some of the trails at stock height.

As for music... I used some of the music I found on Newgrounds.com. I beleive the username was "warspawn." :tiphat
hmmm. thanks for speaking up. ill search for the music, that was the main thing...after I watched I just had to have it!
Anyway...I dont think Ill be attending any off road events in the near future. Id love to trick out my trailblazer for off-roading, unfortunately I have some restrictions right now. ie: money and PARENTS! Haha, maybe in a few years.

the roadie - IF I could, I would do something similar to what you have..but none of that matters anyway being that my dad "doesnt want it lifted". :( I like the look of yours though. I was just up in Heber for the 4th weekend with some friends that do lots of off-road stuff, got me real excited..check out my friends Bronco:

just wish I could get into it too. O well. All you guys have fun playing around and make plenty of videos so I can admire from afar.

-CUBE-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.