Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night on my way too work I was stopped at a light next to an Cadillac SRX, I proceeded when the light turned green, since I removed the resonator I accelerate a bit hard, nothing that would cause someone to think I was racing, but just enough to get that nice sound. The guy in the SRX punched the gas and started to zoom by me, I let him in hopes that we would both get a red light and sure enough we did. We both take off and I instantly get a few feet on him which quickly turned into a whole car length. At the next light I rolled my window down too see what engine he had because my friend just bought the V8 SRX, obviously it was the V6, but still a nice kill.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
I guess we'll count it, but that SRX is pretty much a station wagon with a lift kit. Where I work we make alot of the parts for its sunroof

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your darned right it counts, I've driven some fast wagons in the past, not saying this SRX was fast but it was a change in pace for me and my boring ride to work. I always get people trying to race me on my way to work, I never go for it because it's always cavaliers and crap civics, not worth it IMO. I had no idea if this SRX was V8 or not and that was what appealed to me, my friend said that he doesn't think his V8 is as fast as my TB, it doesn't feel like it to him but who knows.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts