Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok yesterday I was cruising home when I saw a TB that caught my eye. It looked like an 04 or 05 nothing fancy but I noticed it for some reason. I couldn't figure out what looked different until I saw the C pillar looked like it was either painted black or had a shiny cover over it like my Grand Prix did over the pillars. It was black from the bottom of the window trims to the top of the window trims on the door and the body. It looked really good, the black actually flowed right in to the windows making it look really good. I was just curious if this is a custom thing, an option, or an add on piece you can buy somewhere. I wish I had a picture so I could look at it again.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
thats funny.........I took that off because it looked ugly.....but before that I felt like :bonk: because I painted it to match my vehicle originally......not too sure if you can buy those pieces but another way is using a type of vinyl that goes around it....good luck!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.