Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys...in the spirit of Obama's Inauguration and what critics call his "spread the wealth" concept, I have a cool opportunity. As I'm working to schedule production of the SLP style and single outlet valance, my supplier informed me that he ended up with surplus material and is in need of extra business in the new year. He has enough extra material for give or take 25 extra valances. I don't need extra inventory, but I'm sure you guys have a SS friend you could give one to.

So here's the deal...if I can get 25 people to commit one of these deals we're a go by Feb. 1st. If the 25 isn't reached...it's a no-go and everyone gets a full refund.

OPTION 1: Buy one PAINTED valance (any of the 4 styles) or exhaust kit, and you'll get one UNPAINTED valance (any of the 4 styles) for FREE. Free shipping of course still in effect.

OPTION 2: Buy one PREPPED & PRIMERED or unprepped valance (any of the 4 styles) or full exhaust system, and you'll get one valance (any of the 4 styles) for FREE in the same finish. Free shipping of course still in effect.

This offer is being promoted on all Trailblazer forums, our website, and on eBay and expires Jan. 20th. First come first served.

Offer ended.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.