Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the part number for the 4 front bumper cover retainers under the license plate? I bought an 06 TB LS with body damage. I replaced everything including the bumper cover. I don,t have those 4 retainers and I don't want to go to the dealer.

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
:tiphat Welcome :tiphat If you are talking about the plastic push pins, just go to the dealer. I got some from my dealer for $0.69 each.:m2:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
46 Posts
Thanks, jimmyjam. Called second dealer this morning for price check and got that part number (different than the first dealer said) and a $5.69 price ... EACH with one (1) in stock. Are these things gold plated?!
My local specialty fastener shop closed up a couple months ago. :sadcry: Those guys rocked.
$18 and change for a bag of 25 from clips&fasteners. I have room in the glove box for the spares. :D

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
5,895 Posts
Thanks, jimmyjam. Called second dealer this morning for price check and got that part number (different than the first dealer said) and a $5.69 price ... EACH with one (1) in stock. Are these things gold plated?!
My local specialty fastener shop closed up a couple months ago. :sadcry: Those guys rocked.
$18 and change for a bag of 25 from clips&fasteners. I have room in the glove box for the spares. :D
hey dude i'll buy 10 off of you for $10. i'm missing a few

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.