Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,405 Posts
Soulja boy :laugh:

That's pretty [email protected]$$. Minus the fact that gas mpg would be greatly decreased. But still being able to say you have an Armored SS would be pretty sweet. I'd put my pa in it and go part in the hood and make annoying comments, such as boy.. I can see your underwear, pull them britches up! Wouldn't they be surprised when they pull out their 9 and fired a few rounds at the tb :rotfl:
I think then I'd have to pull a crocodile dundee.. Oh so you think that's a knife..

With the bid at $350 right now you could save some serious money.. and go with some real firepower.. such as..

Perhaps a Browning M2 :D

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
over 56grand for a salvaged title, slow ss{due to tons of extra weight}???...NO THANX:bonk::bonk:........and since when do you need armor protection in El Paso Texas??:suicide:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
694 Posts
This does give me one idea. I am going to email there rep and ask them what they are running for front springs. :yes:
For anyone interested, alek and bill are probably the only ones, I just got the email back from car armory and all they are using to compensate for the extra weight is a bds suspension lift. No after market springs. :(

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,629 Posts
For anyone interested, alek and bill are probably the only ones, I just got the email back from car armory and all they are using to compensate for the extra weight is a bds suspension lift. No after market springs. :(
Thanks for asking for us. I had wondered the same thing when I first read it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.