Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to stop in and say hi :tiphat. My names Dave and I own a Chevy Colorado and I'm also a mod over at 355Nation. I had the pleasure of meeting a few of the members here at Truck Carlisle last year, the Quaker Steak and Lube Meet and at the North East Super Meet.

I'm also looking forward to hooking up with you guys at Truck Carlisle this year :woot:

ps~ :raspberry josuezq8

·
Registered
2007 gmc
11,894 Posts
Just wanted to stop in and say hi :tiphat. My names Dave and I own a Chevy Colorado and I'm also a mod over at 355Nation. I had the pleasure of meeting a few of the members here at Truck Carlisle last year, the Quaker Steak and Lube Meet and at the North East Super Meet.

I'm also looking forward to hooking up with you guys at Truck Carlisle this year :woot:

ps~ :raspberry josuezq8
swing on by and see us!!!

·
Registered
2004 chevy
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. :grouphug:

Welcome:tiphat How many 355 guys are going to be @ Carlisle?
I dunno yet hopefully around 10 or more Im actuley working on it now.

Welcome to the sight. I live in saltsburg just 15 miles from you. Ill keep my eye out for ya.
Dude I meet you at the little meet we had at the begining of the year at Quaker Steak and Lube. Remember me? I had stock steel wheels on still from winter.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,082 Posts
Dude I meet you at the little meet we had at the begining of the year at Quaker Steak and Lube. Remember me? I had stock steel wheels on still from winter.[/QUOTE]

Ya I remember you. That was a good time. Who knew you could get any of the wing sauces on your ribs. Im ready for the next meet. I go into latrobe usally once a month Ill keep a eye out for ya.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.