Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2009 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,349 Posts
depends on what broke. that cover does come apart, just ondo the screws
and bolts. if the bracket broke, just buy a new bracket, you shoud just be able to order any part that broke and put it back together.
on my 03, one time the centering peg broke, another the plasic on the underside cracked just ordered the plastic part and fixed it.
easy fix. :m2:
he**, i need a vaca. order the parts, fly me there and i'll fix it for you. may cost you some brew. :crackup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
123 Posts
Sometime ago I read a post of someone rebuiding theirs, they took the lid apart, sandwiched in some plywood, put the whole thing together and still looked original, he was a big guy and the lid cracked.

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Sometime ago I read a post of someone rebuiding theirs, they took the lid apart, sandwiched in some plywood, put the whole thing together and still looked original, he was a big guy and the lid cracked.
:yes: I thought of the same thread when I saw this title.

·
Registered
2005 gmc
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nothing broke it just came off, all the clips are fine and the spring is still in place, ill look at it after posting this

"Visiting the dealer after the warranty period is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of your wallet." - Bill, The Roadie
:raspberry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts