Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting together for breakfast with ALLBLACKEDOUT (Brandon) on Thursday morning at the 8th Ave IHOP IN New West at 9 am.

We will be discussing world economics and the state of the global economy (ie: the price of modding your truck these days!) :excited::crackup:

Anyone else wanna join us?

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
So breakfast was great and as usual I had enough tools in my truck to do a small rebuild :bonk: Tightened up the exterior lighting on the Bull Bar and Brandon was good to go!

I like making new friends and this was a great opportunity. The funny part of this whole deal is that I've met more Americans in person though meetings than I have Canadians from Trailvoy!:duh::duh::duh:

Get off Road Road soon Brandon ...... Nice rubber!

These are good times guys even it is simple like above or official like this

Or really big like this

Ya gotta try it! Only YOU can make it happen :thumbsup: :tiphat

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
171 Posts
well i hope the meet went well i am sorry i missed it. i have been waiting for one of theses meets for awail now seeing how i live just up in coquitlam but i was is surgery getting ls- L5 discectomy done it's all done now and i feel like crap but only time will tell so next time a meet comes up i will be there.

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i hope the meet went well i am sorry i missed it. i have been waiting for one of theses meets for awail now seeing how i live just up in coquitlam but i was is surgery getting ls- L5 discectomy done it's all done now and i feel like crap but only time will tell so next time a meet comes up i will be there.
Hope u are feeling better Mike! Check out the sticky at the top of the page. I'm going to Lake Sammamish. Jump on it because my Garmin will take us right there!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
167 Posts
Hope u are feeling better Mike! Check out the sticky at the top of the page. I'm going to Lake Sammamish. Jump on it because my Garmin will take us right there!
Hey Bill, It was great to meet you. Thanks again for Breakfast! Try to gether all you can for the meet oon the 8th! See you then!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts