Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am waiting for the phone call to go pick up the TB. I don't have air tools yet and I figured that I'd pay someone who knew exactly what they were doing. So for this moment this is sort of a teaser thread until I get the TB back and wash it.. The pollen is horrible! I'll be posting plenty of pictures so please stay tuned. I'll update this thread with the pictures as soon as I get them. I'm just so excited I can't wait to post the thread.:dielaugh:

I decided to go with the smaxx 2.5" spacer up front which should get the tb pretty level as I am already running the Z71 coil springs in the rear matched with the Z71 shocks in the rear. As far as I know I believe I have the largest TB in the state.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I got the truck back later this afternoon. Gave it a quick wash off since it was a mustard color from the pollen.

I love it, it really rides so much smoother now and feels like a big truck. Did I mention that people were already starting to look at the truck on the short drive home from the shop? I now tower over my dad's silverado. It looks like a completely diffrent truck. :yes: I'll get better pics tomorrow and put them up but see.. It did happen :D

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice. OK - you can sleep well tonight. We will call off the scheduled ninja raid.
Thank goodness.. And here I was under the impression you were in a good mood today, letting all those new members ask about lifts in their own threads.:laugh: I knew my 12 gauge would be no match to Roadie's ninjas :no:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
330 Posts
Wow It looks great man, good job, I kinda want a lift now. :undecided

Can't wait to see it in person at the meet! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
294 Posts
Looks really good. I just painted my bowtie black and am thinking of the cross bar but the wifey wants it to stay chrome, but i think i will color match it with the truck one day when shes not home, :x

·
Registered
2007 gmc
159 Posts
Looks good Brandon. Can not wait to see it in person. I hate it we did not get to install it. Have air tools. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very nice Brandon! Welcome to the lifted club. The only problem... is your truck doesn't have any dirt on it. You'll have to fix that soon. :thumbsup:
You know I will.:thumbsup: Besides its getting nice out minus the pollen. About time for some camping. Best friend gets back from school in a few weeks so I'm sure It'll be getting dirty soon.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
326 Posts
Looks really good!! I will hopefully have my EXT up in the air in a couple weeks!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts