Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an 06 TBSS. All has been great (less the ignition switch failure) with 31,000 miles to date until yesterday. I applied the brakes to slow down, and when I lifted my foot off the brake pedal, the brakes did not release!! They stayed applied for about 30 seconds then suddenly released on their own!
Today it happened again. Applied the brakes to slow down and then lifted my foot and the brakes didn't release! The brake peddle returns to original position, but brakes don't release. I press harder on the peddle and they apply more! Release my foot and they don't release. I turn the truck off and theY release immediately! Start the truck and the problem disappears! Any one else experience this????? I get no check engine or brake lites on instrument cluster. I scanned the computer with a OBDII code reader and get no faults or codes!!!

· Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,102 Posts
No but I've read about it on tbssowners.com

just searched over there and couldn't find thepost I saw but since it isn't happening anymore the dealer sadly can't fix it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.