Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_slt_xl
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping that someone on here would have a bra on their Envoy, and wouldn't mind posting a picture? I like the idea of putting one on my truck, but I would like to see how it would look before I search one out. How about a Putco punched grille? That's one of the other options I was thinking about, but would like to hear from someone that has one installed, and how easy it was to install and keep clean.
Thanks

·
Registered
2007 chevy
130 Posts
bras

I was hoping that someone on here would have a bra on their Envoy, and wouldn't mind posting a picture? I like the idea of putting one on my truck, but I would like to see how it would look before I search one out. How about a Putco punched grille? That's one of the other options I was thinking about, but would like to hear from someone that has one installed, and how easy it was to install and keep clean.
Thanks
Its a shame they don't make one specifically for the TBSS. I guess I'll have to buy one for the reg TB and tailor it to mine. I've done it before to my 86 MCSS and 04 Blazer. Sure beats having rock chips. :suicide:

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
It might beat rock chips but on my 03 Malibu, you should have seen what it did to the paint. After I discovered that I took it off and left it off form that point on. I had less damage from rock chips than form the bra.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
130 Posts
It might beat rock chips but on my 03 Malibu, you should have seen what it did to the paint. After I discovered that I took it off and left it off form that point on. I had less damage from rock chips than form the bra.
Well a bra is not a "premanent" install. You take it off regularly to clean it. I've had bras on my 86 SS, 93 Jimmy, 04 MCSS, 04 Blazer, 07 MCSS and I never get any damage. Its called maintentance for one thing, not install and forget it!

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
I did maintain it, you didn't see how anal I was with the malibu. But with the amount of driving I did, it didn't matter. It was the winter driving that killed it, with the sand getting thrown up at you and -40 temps, you didn't dare take the bra off or it would crack.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
694 Posts
Ask Roadie, I am sure he has a few laying around from his college years! :dielaugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts