Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My box is finished being constructed:D I have to carpet it tomorrow and reterminate a few wires, but I temporarily installed it today. And I've gotta say, holy ish!! With my current equipment and the sealed box I had the bass on the HU at -1 and I still didn't get the sound I wanted. With the new setup, I've got the bass completely down and it hits haaard. The Monster I was drinking at the time looked like a mexican jumping bean on the roof as I ran tests. I'll have pics and vids tomorrow to prove it, and I better not get crap from any of you audio guys.:raspberry

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
468 Posts
boo.. your supposed 2 make it jump!! A couple 18" Sundown Nightshades should do the trick :laugh: jk box looks good..
what color carpet you going with?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
NICE!!!

It is a good shrubbery. I like the laurels particularly,... but there is one small problem. We are now... no longer the Knights Who Say 'Ni'. We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'.

Therefore, we must give you a test.

Firstly, you must find... another shrubbery!
Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get the two-level effect with a little path running down the middle.
Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with...a herring!

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They will make the can bounce. I didn't have it turned up very loud because I haven't finished off the wiring and didn't want to stress it. I just finished carpeting and I should clean everything up and have the permanent install tonight. Box is big, but I wanted to have enough room for more powerful upgrades. 46x12x12 w/ 3" port and 2-1/2" tunnels. Leaving me 1.5 cuft per sub. It is carpeted black.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.