Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so hopefully people won't think I'm an idiot for this....but.....here goes...

I'm a newbie to cars in general. Even though I'm 21, my TB is my first vehicle, ever. However, I love my baby and plan on doing all I can to make her as well taken care of and sexified as possible.

I got her in basically mint condition. The previous owner took insanely good care of her, but there was one little flaw: The bowtie emblem on her front grill is shattered, from, of all things, a freakin' rock that got kicked up into it. The problem is, it shattered so badly that the emblem is in chunks, and a piece has even fallen off.

I've looked everywhere for a replacement emblem but the only ones I can find are black/red replacements, silver chrome, etc. None are the standard bronze-gold color that came with Ellie (yeah, I named her).

This is really frustrating because she's Summit White, and frankly Black/Red would look hideous on her I think. Anyways, if anyone knows where to get replacement plates that are like the originals, I'd be eternally grateful. Getting that replaced, and getting a few bits and bats for her interior are my first steps in modding her.

I have to wait until I have a higher cash flow to really get her done up, and considering my grandparents gave me the loan to buy her, I owe quite a bit of money right now so super mods will have to wait. *rubs hands together* But soon, very soon...

Anyways, thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you wanna put the ugly gold back on??? I would go with a chrome emblem to blend in with the grille :m2:
LOL I've been a Chevy fan all-my-life. My first car was going to be my mom's 87 Chevy Cavalier (born the same year as me no less), but she blew the Engine Block in it in 2003 drag racing it =P

I don't think the gold is ugly at all, as a matter of fact, I'm a huge fan of it >.< :m2:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
108 Posts
A lot of TB owners either decal the bow tie, paint the cross member or do both. Im waiting for a nice sunny day to do mine.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Try HERE

or HERE

Or you should be able to go to the dealership and ask for part number 12335901. Be prepared to pay more than you would online.
Thank you very much!! I'd rather buy it online anyways, especially since the nearest Chevy dealership is three or four hours away. It's kind of disgusting but everything around here is either used cars, Fords, or Honda. Makes my skin crawl :-S

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.