Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2009 gmc envoy_slt
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Im justin, I flipped my tC 2.5 times on this past friday evening (19JUN09) and decided that Im good on driving fast cars, so I figure Ill ride slow in style. I got a couple of Envoy Denali's Im lookin at and the one Im probably gonna buy is in Cali (so Ill have to wait for it to get shipped overhere) but I figured that Id hop on and see what was up so I start planning mods. I had so much done to my tC that I just wont be able to not do it to the Envoy.

Im in Jax, so hopefully theres some folks around to help out in person if I have questions aside from all the answers Im sure that are on here.

See yall around

-Justin

·
Registered
2009 gmc envoy_slt
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was being stupid and adjusted the radio while I was going up a clover leaf to get onto another highway. ended up looking up to see the left barrier infront of me, over corrected once to the right and then back to the left. Hit the barrier and flipped it once, back end of the car ended up ontop of the barrier and so I pulled the wheel to the right to get it back down (to prevent going over and dropping 45+ feet) which caused me to flip it again and it landed on the roof. Walked away without a scratch and the worse that came out of it was my little sister had three cuts on her left hand that are healing up pretty well now. So we were all lucky.

Yeah, I cant wait for the mods to come. Should be a good time. Wont have to worry about performance and interior on this one.

·
Registered
2009 gmc envoy_slt
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
An Envoy will have you riding in style...but they're not necessarily slow.:nono: Get one with a 5.3 V8, put on a CAI and a nice tune. You'll be outrunning TCs.
Well I guess that Im halfway there then, just got to get the CAI and the Tune, the only Envoy Ill buy is gonna be with the 5.3. Wasnt saying that they were necesarily slow, but when I think SUV the first that come to my mind isnt the speed. More than happy to be proven wrong though. When I was test driving an 06 with the 5.3 I was pleasantly suprised at the pickup and that I was doing 70 and didnt even notice.

Signguy, youre more than welcome. Thanks for noticing :)

Ill have to post up when I finally get one, hopefully in the next week or two and in enough time to get to the Tampa meet... even though she will be bone stock :duh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts