Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, anyone in the Boston area there is a car show coming up on Sunday June 28.

Best Buy Car Show
14 Allstate Rd (South Bay Shopping Center)
Boston, MA
8:30am-12:00pm

Registration is only $1.99!! The show is sponsored by Electro.

I attended this car show last year and there was a good turnout of cars from all different classes. There are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies for numerous categories. This is a First Come/First Serve registration. Once it fills up, that's it. So get there early.

Please don't get the wrong idea, I am not trying to take away from anyone that is interested in attending the All Chevy Show in Cumberland, RI as posted by member kickasstahoe. I was asked by the sponsor to throw the flyer up on the forum. Anyone interested, let me know and we can set something up.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The show was a huge success! A ton of nice rides showed up.

I am glad to hear that the All Chevy Show had a large turnout this year. I would have made the drive down, but I had to support my buddy who was sponsoring this show. However, I did take home Second Place for the Truck/SUV category against some stiff competition......

I have info on a few more shows coming up this summer and would love to get a group together for one of them!! Let the show crowd know that it's not just the Honda/Toyota/Subaru/Mitsu crowds that can bring a crew to a show!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts