Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm getting a used 2007 SS tomorrow. I noticed that under the rear seat there was a bracket that had what seemed to be speaker wires coming out from the floor. I think there was a bose amp that is not there. Can someone please tell me what type of amp I need. (if that is whats missing) When the radio comes on it says bose. When I pick it up tomorrow, ill have a better look. :undecided

· Registered
44 Posts
if your not going to use the Onstar there is really no point in replacing. I have no Idea why it was taken out however I know that some people that are involved in less than legal activities are sometimes paranoid about people being able to listen to conversations.

· Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
497 Posts
My vehicle did NOT come with OnStar from the factory, but the wiring is still there, and there is a green plug under the passenger seat, ready to be plugged into the OnStar module.

I believe GM built all TBs as OnStar-capable from a wiring standpoint, although not all got the module.

· Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,491 Posts
My vehicle did NOT come with OnStar from the factory, but the wiring is still there, and there is a green plug under the passenger seat, ready to be plugged into the OnStar module.

I believe GM built all TBs as OnStar-capable from a wiring standpoint, although not all got the module.
so that's what that plug is for... :duh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.