Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody tried the bolt on brembo caliper covers on ebay? I've seen the cheap ones you silicone on, but these look pretty decent. I painted mine red and put the SS caliper decals, but they have chipped and scared. Was thinking about trying these, any advice? Ebay item #110542459869 Thanks!

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
6 Posts
I believe they do, honestly though, I think the money would be better spent elsewhere, I doubt the fit and finish would be as nice as one might want it to be.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
3 Posts
I'm looking to do the same to my Envoy SLT.. I have stock rims.. not the chromes...

Does anyone know if they fit?? I just wana be sure before I order them. I would normally just check my car but I am out of the country at the moment and the car is not with me.

Thanks in advance :)

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
Resurrecting an old thread.. love it when people use the search function instead of making new threads :thumbsup:

There is a member on here whom I met at the midwest meets that has the brembo covers.. his name is Martin and his s/n is SleepyJr and he got them from the CarID website in which their ad is a banner on here sometimes.. so check him out and he should be able to help you out..real nice guy.. and he had us fooled at the May midwest meet..from a distance I thought he had actual brembo brakes.. so they looked really good on his Voy

·
Registered
2007 chevy
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Super helpful. Those look as though they are way better quality. Thank you!

·
Basic Vendor- Skid Plates
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,700 Posts
IMO, this is pretty much the same as putting "SS" badges on a completely stock I6 Trailblazer...

Mike

·
Banned
2006 chevy
1,659 Posts
IMO, this is pretty much the same as putting "SS" badges on a completely stock I6 Trailblazer...

Mike
No, it's worse!!! The SS badges aren't going to decrease performance. I'm sure the brakes won't cool as well with the covers blocking airflow and holding in the heat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts